Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Armidale
When talking brake systems, you should never ignore them until brake repairs become needed.
Routine examination as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which is provided during any full car service undertaken at Bob Greenes Auto Repairs, are a necessity for confirming your vehicle's brakes are well maintained. Our team of qualified technicians will be able to inform you should they feel that repair or service of your vehicle's braking system is needed to stop it leading to a problem.
Brake services we undertake at Bob Greenes Auto Repairs include:
- Replace The Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flushing And Replacement
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Resurfacing or Machining
- Brake Disc And Drum Replacement
- Replacement Of Brake Calipers
- Brake Hose/Lines Replaced
- Complete Brake System Replacement
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you discover any tell tale signs a vehicle's braking system may be in need of service or repairs make an online booking and have the brakes of the vehicle inspected via our Armidale service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to pay attention to:
- Sticky Feeling To Brake Pedal
- Brakes Make Excessive Noise
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Used
- Vibration On Braking
- Brake Light Illuminates
- Brake Pedal Seems Spongy
- Reduction In Stopping Ability
- Hard Brake pedal
To find more information about brake warning signs and the hypothetical causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm